Wednesday 30 November 2011

Finally!
We've our Little Oli's Cottage setup with the help from my best photographer - ms Vicky Lee, and of course not to forget the little talent girl - ms Wern Xin, and my little prince - mr Oliver Thong.

This is a simple business which came across in my mind when I've finally decided to let go my job and to commit full time taking care of my little one. Yes, I know is not easy like everyone said. But at least I know I'm trying hard, and wanted to do something for myself, for him, and of course to bring the same sharing who understand how a great mummy feels.

Feel free to write-in and to enquiry the pieces that you would like to purchase for your little ones, or to package it as a perfect gift to your bestie's love ones. Our stocks are mainly either from Korea, China, Taiwan and some with the local made.

We will be happy if you are happy when you see your little ones are happy :)

Little Oli's Cottage
littleoliscottage@gmail.com
littleolicottage.blogspot.com
0126949799

No comments:

Post a Comment